‘Bridezilla’ Kim Kardashian & Baller Kris Humphries Tie The Knot & Make A Killing
And the countdown to celebrity break ups begins, lol…
Well, socialite Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries got married on Saturday in Montecito, CA infront of hundreds of family and friends. Now she is officially a Basketball Wife like her sister Khloe, but don’t assume either will drop in on the VH1 reality show anytime soon.
Beaming and beautiful, bride Kim Kardashian looked a picture of happiness as she prepared to exchange vows with fiance Kris Humphries.
In a sneak peek of the couple’s wedding, which took place on Saturday at a private home in Montecito, California, the 30-year-old reality star could be seen gazing up at her husband as they stood hand in hand.
E! Entertainment let fans of the show have a brief glimpse of the wedding last night. The full ceremony will air on the network in early October. [Source]
As much as Kim did and spent on the wedding (29 million bucks, and which had sponsors, btw) I can’ be mad at all at these two making any money off of exchanging vows. The only thing I find hilarious is how Kim pulled off selling her wedding flawlessly while just a few years back, Star Jones tried to do the same thing with her nuptials to ex husband Al Reynolds, and well….*cough* She got her head bit off by critics.
Don’t believe me?? Read on after the break to see a few of the perks they recieved:
Payments they received
* $15 million plus profit for four-hour, two-part wedding special on E!
* $2.5 million for exclusive photos with People magazine
* $300,000 for exclusive engagement announcement with People
* $100,000 for exclusive rights to bridal shower with Britain’s OK! mag
* $50,000 to have bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas
Stuff they got for free
* $15,000 to $20,000 Hansen’s Bakery wedding cake
* $20,000 Vera Wang wedding dress and fittings
* $40,000 for two more Vera Wang evening dresses
* $400,000 in Perrier Jouet Champagne
* $150,000 in hair and makeup for photo shoots and TV “home video”
* $10,000 in Lehr & Black wedding invitations
* $2 million 20.5-carat engagement ring and $1 million wedding bands by jeweler Lorraine Schwartz. The amount they paid for these items hasn’t been revealed, but it’s much less than their worth. [Source]
Cha-ching……. What do you think?
Email me at Admin@noirgossip.com Read more from this author
Filed under: Celeb Romance
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!